Saturday 31 March 2012

What's it all about!?!?!

Well it's been awhile but to catch you up on a few things I found out that my so called boyfriend is like the leopard and can't change his spots! I text him asking him to meet me that something had happened and I just needed him, I had just found out that one of my friends( who isn't your typical girl), may have lost her virginity, you know that feeling-woman's intuition or whatever they call it- but she didn't tell us, proving she doesn't trust us not to tell any one or even to explain a few things to her. It seems so trivial a thing but it just gets to you! But anyways he said he would meet me and as gay as it sounds I felt a bit better, I thought he was finally showing me that he did really care for me :) BUT hours later when my friends and I were heading to town to go out, and might I add he lives in town so could have walked 2 steps to meet me, he hadn't turned up. So I told him where we were going and asked could he still meet me and got no reply ALL NIGHT!!!! So I got  very very drunk and 12 drunk texts later about it STILL NO REPLY!!! and so now he is supposedly in England visiting family. Still no text from him but I am so pissed off and believe that he has shown EXACTLY how much he "cares" for me and that he has proved himself a liar! that I was right and he was only saying what he thought I wanted to hear!

So, now the question is do I follow my gut and just break up with him??? Or do I wait and see what excuse he gives or if he even bothers to give one??? To be honest if anyone got a text saying something happened I really need you and they did care about someone they would come no matter what!!!

Am I just a fool???  Can there be a reason for the no show and the silence??? Or is it just better if I cut my losses as I know that there are plenty of more fish in the sea???

No comments:

Post a Comment