Wednesday 20 June 2012

Be careful what you wish for

So the phrase be careful what you wish for has been thrown around a lot in my life, more often that not it has been said by me to others though now, I am thinking it to myself.

I finally had the guy I am mad about admit how he feels about me (and yes it is the same), but he claims that he cant remember saying it because he was drunk, though he knows that I know him for 10 years and know that he only talks about personal things when he has been drinking and when it is bubbling up inside him for so long he's about to explode.

He says one thing yet we are both aware he means something more though he is not willing to commit for some unknown reason. He is the type of guy that though we argue like cats and dogs we are also always there for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment